Facilities at Damfield Gardens Care Home, Maghull
Damfield Gardens is a purpose-built care home, built from the ground up with high quality care – including dementia care – in mind. It is set within beautiful landscaped grounds, and even decorated inside by experts in interior design for those with dementia.
Our 67 state-of-the-art bedrooms all have an en-suite bathroom with a shower, as well as a flat-screen TV, DVD player, mini fridge and Wi-Fi.
In addition to our main lounge areas, kitchenette areas and dining areas our other Facilities include:
- A cinema room to enjoy watching classic films
- A Pub and library room, perfect for catching up on some reading or catching up with friends
- A hairdressing salon
- An outdoor sensory area for fine days
- Cushioned arbours and quiet lounges on each floor (themed with flowers and butterflies to bring the outside in)
- A state-of-the art indoor sensory room designed to stimulate all the senses allowing our residents time and space to be free of cognitive demands and enjoy feeling relaxed and entertained.
Our residents can also enjoy our huge open spaces when the weather is accommodating.
To create a sense of community, and of living in our own village or town, we have also created a a Post Office and Bus Stop area.
We also have interactive tables for playing games and enjoying activities and iPads on every floor so residents can play games, explore apps, and keep in touch with loved ones via FaceTime.