Coronavirus Update: Please call prior to any visit

We are recruiting new staff to join our team immediately as we understand many people have become financially disadvantaged during this difficult time


May I say a big thank you to you and your amazing staff for the love and care you’re giving my mum and for helping her settle in Colliers Croft, my little grandchildren think it’s a hotel, well, I think they’re right.


I have thoroughly enjoyed my stay here this week and I can’t thank you all enough for making me feel and showing me the ropes. It has been a great experience and one I will never forget you have giving me many opportunities and I have been able to get a real feel for working in the industry. I love it! Wish I could stay with you all.


I cannot find the words to express my gratitude for the love, care and kindness you showed to mum during her life at Colliers.


We wanted to say cheerio and a huge thank you to all staff and residents at Colliers Croft on behalf of our mum.


THANK YOU. We would like to thank you from the bottom of our hearts for all your care, love and attention giving to Cliff, and for making his home at Colliers a happy and memorable time over the years he spent with you all, and for all the support and assistance you have given the family throughout the time you had cared for cliff.


Thank you for the constant care you gave to our mum.  She did always appreciate everything you did for her. Thank you also for the support you gave to us her family, you always had smiles on your faces as well as showing concern. What a caring team!


I am writing on behalf of myself and my daughters to thank you and your staff most sincerely for your care of Kathryn during her stay with you.


I just want to say a very big thank you for the way you looked after my lovely sister so well, you were all so kind.


We’re Recruiting! Click Here to See Our Vacancies

Work For Us

Bank Care Assistant – Colliers Croft

Bank – Nights – Colliers Croft

Senior Carer – Nights – Colliers Croft

Senior Carer – Nights – Damfield Gardens

Care Assistant – Nights – Damfield Gardens

Care Assistant – Days

Activity Co Ordinator – Damfield Gardens

Senior Carer – Days – Damfield Gardens

Carer – Days – Damfield Gardens

Night Care Manager – Damfield Gardens

Senior Carer – Days – Colliers Croft

Carer – Nights – Colliers Croft

Off Rota – Colliers Croft

Photo Gallery